JLTcard’s Core Values
JLTcard RFID Products Portfolio
JLTcard RFID Wristband is a wearable technology device for a person. It is said to have a tiny chip that is programmed to have your identity within it. This product would work as a wristband ID for specific purposes
JLTcard was also manufacturing and selling RFID Inlay,which has a chip and tag antenna within the film face.RFID Inlay was the readable part of all the RFID products we made.
RFID Keyfob is a key-like,high-tech device designed for data storage and identity tracking.RFID Keyfob may look like a simple keychain,but it has a chip and antenna to track information.
JLTcard was also a manufacturer of RFID Pre-Laminated Sheets. It is a blank RFID sheet that can be used for future designs. The size and shapes of RFID in JLTcard are said to be customizable.
Why should you consider JLTcard as RFID manufacturer?
JLTcard uses different raw materials for our chips and designs that are considered to be durable for the product. We use NXP Chip, Compatible Chip, Silicone Material, Paper Material, PVC Material, Wood Material, and many others. Aside from that, JLTcard manufactures these products as well in the factory.
JLTcard would not last up to this time without the role of our efficient workforce. As of the moment, JLTcard hired 12 Senior Engineers to handle the manufacturing process. We have also 24/7 stable Customer Service Representatives responsible for taking care of you and your inquiries.
JLTcard’s RFID Products can be utilized for different industrial purposes. These products were manufactured with customized shapes, sizes, colors, frequency, logo, serial number, design, and materials. We guarantee you that the design you prefer for the product you purchased from us will be strictly followed. We are after your preference to offer you the utmost satisfaction you hope.
Should you have any concerns or messages about our products? Feel free to send us your message.
The JLTcard manufactures any RFID cards available in the portfolio. JLTcard is capable of manufacturing RFIDs, but not limited to, RFID wristbands, RFID tags, RFID cards, RFID Animal Tag, RFID Keyfob, RFID Prelam, RFID blocking card, Contact Card, RFID Labels and In lay, and more.
The JLTcard can produce small to large-scale orders. However, our minimum order quantity was limited to 100 pieces. Aside from that, the JLTcard is generous enough to give free samples for small orders as well.
JLTcard is an ISO-certified, internationally-recognized factory that received many awards from lots of institutions. The company has been consistently compliant with international standards when it comes to RFID, manufacturing, inventory management, delivery, and quality control. The RFID products we produced underwent a strict quality control process to meet your utmost satisfaction.
The JLTcard offers any kind of chips that suit your purpose and would be willing to provide any tips about the RFID products you should purchase. Your chip selection will depend on your inquiry should you buy RFID products from us.
The JLTcard used telegraphic transfer or PayPal for cashless payment methods and terms. Please take note that in every inquiry you purchase, you should pay 30% advance payment and we allow you to pay the remaining 70% on an installment basis. If you are planning to become our long-term customer, our payment terms will be fixed upon the contract signing.
The JLTcard provides two types of shipment to your products. The first choice would be through air express which would take up to 5 to 7 days. However, this shipment is slightly expensive for your budget.
The second choice would be through sea express which would take up to 15 to 20 days. This is considered the budget-friendly choice for those who wish to order in a large quantity.
How to purchase any of JLTcard’s RFID Products?
You need to message us first by email or through our customer service to inquire about the RFID products we manufacture. In this way, you will be guided on what to purchase that suit your purpose. After you send us your message, our end will send you the requirement and contract to proceed with your order.
Please take note that once a contract has been signed, you ought to pay the order in full before it will be delivered to you. The JLTcard will give you freedom over your preferred design, mode of delivery, and maintaining its quality.